The association mission is to:
Increase public awareness about the production, quality and science ofVitamin K2 products; expand manufacturer understanding of the solid science supporting both well-known and newfound benefits; and create needed transparency about product quality.
Awareness-building fuels all our objectives and individual initiatives, from public outreach and education events to industry member notifications regarding breakthrough science and market news. The Vitamin K2 Association is, at heart, a communications and strategy liaison, interacting with and providing resources to six key groups:
- Stakeholders – Equip manufacturers, brand holders, and retailers with insider news and guidance on ingredient quality and responsible marketing
- Medical Community – Provide educational materials and events for physicians and condition-specific patient groups
- Consumers – Offer educational resources through online and regional events
- Academia – Cultivate newVitamin K2 research opportunities
- Media – Become the leading information source for trade and popular media
- Government & Regulatory Groups – Provide accurate up-to-date ingredient data and dosage insights
As a trade association, our membership is open to ingredient manufacturers, brand holders, retailers, and associate members including physicians and scientific journals. Our members commit to maintainingVitamin K2 product integrity and efficacy. We work together on education initiatives to build long-term demand.